Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fighting off the Winter Blahs

I know I said my next post was gonna be about Red Carpet Fashion, but I had a moment of true "Winter Blahs" so I had to get in the kitchen and whip up some inspiration to get out of my funk.
In between watching E! Live from the Red Carpet at The Golden Globes I got up and made a pasta dish and a loaf of banana bread for the family and here's the recipe for:

Chicken Alfredo w/spinach and artichokes

Ingredients 
1lb chicken breast tenders
1 box of Penne Pasta
1 can of Artichoke heart halves 
1/2 bag of Baby Spinach 
2 jars of Alfredo Sauce
Italian Seasonings 
Garlic Salt
Pepper 
EVOO

Preheat oven to 400

Start by browning the chicken in the EVOO sprinkle with Italian seasonings, garlic salt, and pepper. Brown chicken till it's no longer pink, while doing this bring water to a boil for pasta (cook according to package).  Drain artichokes and rough chop, cut chicken up into pieces and put into a casserole dish with artichokes.  Drain pasta and rinse add to casserole dish then pour Alfredo sauce over all and add spinach mix together.  Add a little water cover the dish with aluminum foil and put in oven.
Let bake for 20 minutes 

I serve this with a French baguette drizzled w/EVOO, Kosher coarse salt, and Italian seasonings.  And a glass of wine!

Love & Beauty ❤️💋
 
Stay tuned still to come my Red Carpet style for your Red Carpet life events.


2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GOOD! Is there a way to slim it down! I'm Doing a weight loss challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. That looks and sounds good.

    ReplyDelete